Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Real Secret

Today, I know how to be and I do practice being happy, self reliant and joyous. Quite an accomplishment for

a totally blind, never before successful, ex- crack addict.

I know the undebatable truth about the secret to finding your happiness.

I can tell you very simply, that the secret to success is all about finding what your passion is. Your "gift". Your

purpose in your life. Everyone has one. Some are for good, some not so good.

When we hear "He did that on purpose!" We automatically think that person did something bad.

The true meaning of the phrase is to do something on purpose...to do something with a reason

behind it.

Again, either good or bad. My way to this finally defined purpose is a good one, and as soon as I

decided and figured out how to do this, it has been all smooth sailing.

Every event in my life sort of came together in this vision of purpose, and I just followed along on this

path of passionately getting into my dream to make it happen. It grows daily, and ultimately will

become what I'm envisioning.

It happens, and I can't stop it. I know they're all talking about having me locked up for being

unreasonable, yeah, let's call it what it is... Crazy. They can not believe how high my goals are set.

My old self wants to feel disbelief, but can not. The agreement has been made in my heart to try and

continue on a mission of helping others. I am set to help only those sent my way, and who can

understand that I understand. I understand only because I have lived what they are living. There will

be most that I can not help, and probably not meant to. Everyone gets their messages of truth in a

different way. Some through a special person, some through an experience that leaves a great

impression in their life, some will learn through the most unusual means.

Have you ever had something happen that turns your world upside down, then later becomes a great

blessing in your life? Sometimes we must wait to know "why" something happens. There is usually a

message in everything in life. If there isn't, one can be almost made up.

What I mean by this is I know I must look at everything in a positive manner. Looking at the other

side creates failure.

For me, it doesn't matter if it all comes about like I dream. If my purpose is to help just one person on

this earth, and I am enjoying doing what I do, then

I have succeeded!

I love what countless teachers and authors say about the "secret". The mind can think something

into existance... I don't think it works until one finds their real purpose. Everyone has a gift and

passion for something. I'm not the first one to come along and try to sell you on how simple it can be

if you follow their exact directions. They will never work like they are supposed to.

Not until you can honestly sell what your trying to sell. You have to love what you are *telling*

people that you love. No one is going to buy something from, you until you can truly show that you

stand behind it.

I know a cab driver by day, that sells cigars on the internet as his passion. To some not a very honorable profession, for others an enjoyable past time. He never has to touch the product. He

took something that he has a passion about, and brought all the available brands of cigars to one

site to provide cigar smokers with information about its pleasure, and the product itself, brought right to his

customers door. He provides information on what makes a good cigar, gives special discounts for

his frequent customers.

Another young man took his passion for becoming a radio DJ, and is starting his own internet radio

program.

A product can be an actual product, service, or even advice or wisdom.

Everyone has to sell something. You can only be successful and truly passionate once you find out

your true purpose. You can find it today. Just sit down and think of what gives you that fuzzy feeling

in your tummy... not the one you get after eating something bad...

You find that feeling of love in your heart and you figure out a way to hang out with the people that

do what you really want to do. This usually takes some time and effort on your part, but when the

love for that dream is there, it doesn't matter.

You have to let go of fear of losing something. You don't really have anything, anyway. You think you

own that big beautiful house? Wait until the first time you can't pay your taxes. Just an example,

but real things happen, like me going blind. I never would have expected that my life would be like it

is, today.

I had to be willing to believe that all those successful, happy, rich, truly inspirational people were no

different than me.

Often people meet me and say " I could never handle going blind! "

I can only say, " You never know what you can handle until it gets here "

We must not worry about what has not happened yet. According to this great secret, by worrying

about something, you think it into existence. Yeah, again crazy but *how do we know?!* I, myself, I

had to become willing to believe that I did not know it all, and there is no way for me to be sure of a

damned thing.

I have learned, however, that I can have fun with building my vision.

Please visit me and my blind angels in making a miracle...




Visit and see what we have to add to the meaning of vision.

No comments: