Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stamina: A key principle for spiritual and personal growth

Stamina


Good old fashioned determination and perseverance to anyone who understands success.

The stamina to just today, try a little bit more than what you did yesterday.
In what way did you build on a true vision of what it is you want in your life.

You have to begin somewhere, if you haven't already.

Start now, and if you are on a path to finding what your dreams could be, but you are stuck, well,

start again, with us.

Sit and jot down a list of what is the purpose of you fighting for this dream.

It could simply be to be rich and secure in the material world.

It may be finding a way to care for the people in your life who need more help than you can give.

It could be to save all the starving little children in some far off continent in the world.

No matter the level of what it is you really want, you have to identify it first.

My list from years ago, began like this ...

Peace
love of God of some sort
friends
soul mate
security

Each time I returned to this list, I Slowly, began to understand that I had to decide how badly I really

wanted these things .

There were others all over the world who claimed to have found these things and for some money

they would show me how to do it, to.

It was only me and a new found power of thought idea that made me believe that I could succeed.

Stamina.

You don't have it, you say?

Well, start now.

Just try again and keep trying.

Believe that all you dream of will come into view and within reach and then in your hands ...

Remember, it only works when you truly believe this.

Perseverance



One day at a time.

The looking back on every day from a nighttime bed,

"did I do the best I could have done today?

If the answer is no, you have two choices.

Forgive yourself and try harder tomorrow. With this one, you must always, also ask
"Am I being too hard on myself?"

Learn to be honest to yourself and you'll be amazed what this tiny little practice accomplishes in the end.

You'll begin to hear comments from those around you about you seeming different or happier.

You'll feel healthier and finally have a reason to want to try harder the next day.

You don't really have to trust me. Just have to try it a little and see what happens.

Let me know what you find.

Visit us at:


http://www.everythingblind.com

No comments: