Monday, October 8, 2007

More Vision ...

I was internet surfing and stumbled across this and it just
happened to be where my thoughts an feelings were !

Hope you like it. Let me know what you think.


All lyrics written by Marcangelo Perricelli. Copyright and published by Masterson Music, BMI

THE ANOMALY ©2006 Marcangelo Perricelli (From the EP entitled “The Anomaly”)

(The Teacher, and in his confusion he speaks)

Haze in the distance tonight
When you see the dream, is its vision in sight
So, hold it tight,
Oh hold it tight
As you feel the wind on your back

Will you soar through the air
Will the sun lead you there, so it goes
Travel deep in your mind
As you search... and you find

(The Seeker, enveloped in the perverbial question)

All the treasures that lie here
All the one’s that said good-bye
Are their spirits burning?
Are we still learning?
Does the sound escape in the night?

Soon the light does shine on me
Watch it sparkle and fall from the sky
Are we still learning?
Are we discerning?
As the darkeness is cast on the light

As it frightens, it enlightens

(The Spectator, he awaits a calling)

Not much has changed
So misunderstood, but things keep going my way
Confronted day by day, just leave me alone, I’ve not much to say

Here in my dark-lit room
Time exists with no end
The demons are so lonely, Just waiting for an end

Lay me out in darkness
The time has arrived, as long as we’re here
Something strong within me, reflecting the light, it’s blinding you see

Take me to the rapture
Deliver all that will be
We'll see it together, as we drop to our knees

1 comment:

Heidi Hockman said...

Well, there, Secret Rapture, I sure can appreciate your views on things, but have no use for this info ... "Do As Thou Wilt, Is The Whole Of The Law"
comes from the light ...